Forum - PowerThinking Corp
page-template-default,page,page-id-56,wpforo,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_grid_1300,footer_responsive_adv,hide_top_bar_on_mobile_header,qode-theme-ver-17.1,qode-theme-bridge,qode_header_in_grid,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.8.0,vc_responsive,wpf-default wpft-post
;

Forum

Notifications
Clear all

The Power of Advertising on Personal Spending-Wednesday, April 27, 2022-7:30am and 9:30pm ET

Stanley Greene
(@powerstan78)

On our Wednesday, April 27, 2022, 7:30am ET and 9:30pm ET 30-minute sessions, we discussed the power of advertising on TV spending. Click the link below to watch a 1-minute video of a 1960s PF Flyer sneaker commercial:

Following is a recording of the 7:30am ET phone conference where many of the 66 participants discussed the video:

Discussion: Power of Advertising

Following is a recording of the 9:30pm ET phone conference where many of the 30 participants discussed the video:

Topic starter Posted : April 29, 2022 5:19 AM
Europaradise
(@europaradise)
Posted by: @powerstan78

On our Wednesday, April 27, 2022, 7:30am ET and 9:30pm ET 30-minute sessions, we discussed the power of advertising on TV spending. Click the link below to watch a 1-minute video of a 1960s PF Flyer sneaker commercial:

Following is a recording of the 7:30am ET phone conference where many of the 66 participants discussed the video:

Following is a recording of the 9:30pm ET phone conference where many of the 30 participants discussed the video:

Excellent discussion **some general jotted notes**

Dependent phase 0-18

Working 18-65

Retirement phase 65-death

*these are often ignored* all phases in development

Most depreciating purchase

Things on the beauty industry (lashes, nail, veneers, wigs)

False sense of status

Mental status generally heightened

The sphere of Anti-aging efforts comes from all three phases transcend between gender as well

What negative emotion is triggered when we don’t spend on the depreciating purchase on the standard in the group

Sadness

Self displacement from a level playing field of celebrity use and how they look

Isolation

Cash flow impacted

Spending money that has several uses and can’t appreciate later

Statement:

I am rich and I look it

I am elite you can see and tell

I am like a celebrity (sense of temporary illusion)

Beauty industry bombards day and night on the standards of beauty on social media, watches and at the gas pump tv - market shelves- billboards - magazines and airwaves

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 8, 2022 1:17 AM

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
You need to login to view this content. Please . Not a Member? Join Us